Tuesday, August 15, 2006

oh yeah !

sch was ultra fine today ! :D
first was ss..
a period brought forward from last friday due to teacher's meeting.
got back my ss results.
i passed,, but aint contented wif my marks.
cos i dont have enough time to write conclusion.
so i've only got 8/12 x(((
hopes my combined humanities can pass.
i studied real hard for my geog.
and finally i passed it lah.
if my ss gonna pull it down.. can cry my tears out ler !! x(
then was physics.
mr lee damm idiot lah.
di siao my name again.
cos i was looking at him,, building sandcastles in the air.
then he say:" baoyu is one O short of you" >.<
and he wrote my name on the board. BAOYOU.
damm diao lah.
then was maths.
JJ didnt came. neither did mark(trainee teacher)
so was crapping away lah.
then was english.
zainah didnt came. neither did ms tay(trainee teacher)
a relief teacher came in.
he gave us compre to do.
and i was trying to make the carnival's scoop.
so i was using penknife cutting plastic bottles.
and he persuaded me to do the compre during the last half minute?
and i tei him until bell ring.. LOL
so was recess.
then was chinese.
had 3minutes before lesson part of eoy component.
and i suay'ly tio no.2.
then i crapped my way pass,, getting 10/20.
then was geog.
saw 2 of singapore's tourism video.
was damm lame lah. funny also :D
ms lim mentioned that there are another 2 videos which she didnt dl.
one is kind of sensored?
the durian bra one(esplanade) ! =x
LOL !
thats what she says lah.
thats what uniquely singapore's about.
i can say i quite enjoy the topic on tourism lah ((:
then went 7-11.
kaisin missed her bus ! hahahah !
she ran up and the bus jus zoom off.
me and liangpieng was like laughing NON-STOP lah ! =XXX
cchatted wif him awhile jus now.
was kinda happy lah. :DDD

No comments: